Seniors most likely to require a daily multivitamin include those:
• Who don’t eat enough, eat a limited variety of foods or miss meals
• With lactose intolerance, irritable bowel disease or celiac disease
• Who stay inside most of the day, and therefore have limited sun exposure
• Who eat a vegan diet
• Who abuse alcohol or smoke
• Who are recovering from surgery or have a chronic disease
• Who take medications that interfere with their appetite.
Source: Solution Magazine
Back To Top
John has been reporting on home health care and independent living for over ten years. In addition to extensive research, John writes on important issues from personal experience.